Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today, I was going to talk about something else, but I saw this and it really pissed me off.

The St. Petersburg, Florida police department has resorted to Gestapo tactics in tackling one the most hard pressed issues facing the city: the homeless. These worthless degenerates and dreggs of society have finally had their come uppance at the hands of the law. The St. Petersburg PD regulated on a gathering of homeless people who have been squatting on a piece of property, living in tents, and generally trying to get by.

The police raided the place during daylight hours (presumably to make sure the residents weren't as drunk or high as they would be later) and DESTROYED the tents of the residents there with knives and blades! Now, I may not have lived in this country very long (only my whole life of 32 years), but I did think there was something called due process. I also didn't know it was legal to destroy without trial the possessions of an American.

I could really give a flip less if you care about the homeless or not. If this doesn't rattle your chain at least a little, then just kill yourself now cause I don't want someone as heartless as you voting anymore:



To the St. Petersburg Police & Mayor Dick Baker (Rick Baker): I hope you guys get your ass handed to you on a silver platter over the travesty of abuse of power. I really wanted to write you guys personally and tell you exactly what I thought about this, but for some convenient reason, the email contact list at the city of St. Petersburg website is disabled!

Having only learned about the holocaust in school, I can imagine that this is how Nazi Germany started out as well. What's next St. Pete? Why not cut the tires on their bicycles too so they can't go anywhere? Why not destroy their clothes too? Why just stop at their "homes"? C'mon St. Petersburg, just start executing the homeless. No one will care!

I hope there is a homeless advocate lawyer with dollar signs flickering behind their eyes. It is my wish that these homeless finally get the chance to buy homes because of the lawsuit executed on your city. I hope the city goes bankrupt because of it. I hope the mayor and all the mindless police that blindly followed orders have their pink slips handed to them and become homeless themselves. Fascist Nazis.


UPDATE: According to the St. Petersburg press, the reason for this commando style war on homeless in tents is because of fire safety. They claim that they were worried about the fire potential and this was an action by the fire marshall.

No comments: