Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Fall of Jericho

I made a mistake. I didn't let CBS know how much I came to like Jericho.

I think I may have liked it so much because I was able to watch all the episodes online. I would curl up with my laptop in my uber-soft and luxurious Land & Sky waterbed and fall asleep watching those poor Jericho people in their struggle. I viewed it as a reminder of what we as a civilization are capable of.

Now CBS has killed it. Axed it, if you will. This bothers me.

Just days before, I had been looking forward to finding out how the war plays out. I want to know how the government restructured itself. I want to see some hope!

So damn you CBS! You have left a dangling participle that no one can correct. You have started a book that no one can finish. You have infuriated me.

Oh well. At least Heroes will be back. YAY!

No comments: