Friday, April 20, 2007

I am juiced!
I'm not steroid raging juiced, but I have been accepted as a Beta tester for Joost.com. If you haven't heard about it (which is why I'm telling you here), Joost has set up the first (as far as I know) internet cable provider. You can watch programming from all over the world on your schedule. Screw Tivo and DVR's, I'm totally JOOSTED!

With Joost, I will have instant access to tons of TV programming all full-screen and hi-quality. With my PC connector, which enables me to connect to my digital projector, I have all of that content in Hi-Def glory! I'm not sure if its broadcast in stereo, dolby, or hi-def sound yet.

Did I mention its FREE? I LOVE the future!

You can get Joosted too by clicking here or going to www.joost.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joost is cool, totally agree.
However, you have to check out a new free live internet TV site called viewmy.tv. You don't have to download or obtain an invite, it is streaming LIVE across the net. They also allow you to watch internet TV from all over the world and even let you create your own personal page, now how cool is that...

John Bachelor said...

It would be cool, if it had any decent content. Maybe soon. Otherwise, viewmy.tv is full of crappy content from British & Islamic television.